Keeping visitors active in a website and putting them engaged in reading more articles is really a big challenge. CBX Next Previous Article plugin helps to engage user displaying easy navigation for next previous article or next previous page. Using the plugin setting there are lots of parameter to configure, show/hide and customize the presentation.
CBX Next Previous Article by Codeboxr
🌟 Upgrade to PRO | 👨💻 Free Support | 🤴 Pro Support | 📱 Contact
If you think any necessary feature is missing contact with us, we will add in new release. Best way to check the feature is to install the free core version in any dev site and explore
🛄 Core Plugin Features
- Simple and Fast Article Navigation for single article(Details mode of any post type)
- Next Previous Page navigation for archive pages
- Comes with 4 Pre-styled Next/ Previous Buttons
- Built-in post type(s) support(Pro Addon support custom post types)*
- Google Analytics tracking for display views and clicks
💎 Pro Addon: Core feature enhancement
- Custom Post Type(s) support
- Custom image as next previous icon
- Thumb based display as replacement for arrow feature in archive or details page
- Advance navigation display using – Slidein/out, fadein/out or modal display in details article page
- Special support for WooCommerce and Easy digital download plugin
To hook the adjacent next previous post sort order sql here is code sample
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Check setting from the setting menu from admin panel
Contributors & Developers
“CBX Next Previous Article” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CBX Next Previous Article” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [new] Compatible with 6.1.1
- [new] Style and other minor improvements
- [updated] Dashboard more updated with left side tab in larger screen and tab at top in smaller screen
- [new] Navigate by category now has option per post type category or taxonomy set option, so now it works for custom post types with custom taxonomy.
- [updated] New dashboard interface
- [updated] Click works if ga enabled for advance display mode.
- [new] Google analytics tracking of show/view and click event for next prev for single page
- [new] Link open in new window/tab or not , default same window
- [fix] Works perfectly for single page as frontpage as home page
- [fix] Home Page always display arrow style
- [improvement] Plugin setting style improved with relevance information and ux
- [Improvement] Performance improvement
- [New] Navigate by category id off by default, this will give better default experience after the plugin install and activate
- [Improvement] Minor improvement
- [Improvement] Minor improvement
- [Bug Fix] Navigate by same category now fixed or it works.
- [Bug Fix] If any page is set as frontpage in such ase show/hide arrow for home works now.
- [Bug Fix] Fix to honor backend setting when to show both next prev or only next/prev
- [Improvement] Backend Custom image preview improved. Addon code base sync which means addon needs to download from our site for better adjust with core.
- [Improvement] Arrows are now responsive as per device width(CSS tweaked)
- [New] If WP_DEBUG enabled and true, then loads non minified version of css and js, if false, minified css and js
- [Improvement] Code base improve in core and sync with addons
- Few filters are renamed to follow the naming convention of most filters added in this plugin
- Re-branded as per codeboxr.com
- Remove next prev detect intelligency which was a boomerang
- Show both arrow in details article
- 100% revamp with more features
- Bug fixed for loading text domain
- bug fix and
- Supports Custom post types
- First release