- Filter bad and unwanted words.
- Replace words or phrases with others.
- Add, Modify or Remove words.
- Full customization.
- No affect in backend database.
- Control what to show in front-end.
- Common unwanted words automatically added to filtering list.
This plugin creates a database table with words containing a set of common unwanted words.
Just active the plugin and you are ready to go.
Add new words from: Word Freshener >> Add Words.
Update or delete words from Word Freshener >> Word Freshener.
Control filtering options from “Word Freshener >> Settings”
- Upload and extract
/wp-content/plugins/directory or add the plugin from Plugin >> Add New menu
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Word Freshener” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Word Freshener” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Words for default database updated
- Change of structure
- Settings for filtering added
- Changed user interface
- Translation added
- Sanitization and security improved
- Updated database
- Fixed bugs
- First version