Enhanced Header / Footer Injections allows you to insert HTML code into the header and footer sections of your templates on a page per page basis. This also works with custom post types, archive pages, the 404 page, the main blog page and the front page (if used). The plugin is designed to help speed up the development process when creating custom sites for clients.
- Upload the
enhanced-header-footer-injectionsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure global settings via Settings -> Enhanced Header / Footer Injections page
- Why does this plugin exist?
Simple. I needed it. And I became tired of constantly adding scripts by editing my theme’s functions.php file.
- How come this plugin doesn’t utilize the wp_enqueue_script function?
Great question! The simple answer is that it will at some point. In fact there are a lot of features that I want to add to this plugin!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Enhanced Header / Footer Injections” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Enhanced Header / Footer Injections” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add code to main blog page
- Add code to 404 page
- Add code to archives pages
- Deployment mode added – Controls the default code settings when new content is created
- Per-Post-Type global settings added – Code can be added on a global basis or on a global (per-post-type) basis.
- Initial relase